September 10, 2014 – Material Drying Technologies Webinar
Efficiently drying powdered materials is an important and often misunderstood step in many processing applications. There are numerous factors to be considered in drying applications, such as desired product results, raw material characteristics, energy consumption and evaporation rates. If all these factors are not carefully evaluated, your drying step could be a weak link in production.
On Wednesday, September 10th at 2:00 PM (EDT), Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems will host a free educational webinar focusing on drying technology used in powder processing applications. This webinar will review:
- The basics of drying principles
- Theories for flash, vacuum and freeze drying
- Batch vs. Continuous drying processes
- How Hosokawa evaluates drying & provides solutions
- Various types of dryers Hosokawa offers
- Review drying systems for a variety of material applications
This program is designed for process engineers and equipment operators in the chemical, food, pharmaceutical and mineral industries with an interest in learning more about drying equipment and systems. The webinar will be approximately 40 minutes long and will conclude with a question & answer forum. Click here to register.